Thursday, January 7, 2010

See what's new to Stampin' Up!




I'm so excited about the new Stampin' Up! clear mounted stamps that are available in the new Occasions catalog, The catalog can be viewed right on my blog to the right hand, There you will be able to view all the current catalogs from Stampin' Up! If you would like to order a copy please drop me an e-mail. I have put together a video to show you just how easy it is to use the new stamps. I'm also very excited about my craftroom is almost done just waiting for some stuff to be delivered. I should expect a call sometime next week so hoping by the end of the month I can be done.Please feel free to follow & subscribe to my blog for more videos to come soon and I also have lots of great stuff coming soon so don't miss out
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails