Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pre-Order Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog 2011-2012





Hi Everyone,

It's right about that time of year the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog 2011-2012 are coming out soon, I'm now taking Pre- Orders on them there are 2 ways you can recieve your copy

Option 1:

(Option 1 offer is now CLOSED)

Place an Order on my Stampin' Up! website of $100 before tax & shipping and recieve the Catalog for FREE with FREE SHIPPING from June 14,2011 - June 21, 2011 (If your in my mailing list this order will apply for the June Raffle Giveaway)

Option 2:

Buy the Catalog for: $8.95 Plus Shipping: $4.75





Payment I accept for pre-ordering Catalog are: PayPal, Money Order or Personal Check





With Both Option 1 & 2: You will receive all the Mini Catalogs for FREE with FREE Shipping

For paypal payments:please e-mail me your paypal e-mail address and I'll send you the invoice)

For Money Order & Personal check payment: e-mail me for all the info

p.s. Must Live within the USA to place a Stampin' Up! order with me
** Stampin' Up! Policy **

Any questions please feel free to e-mail me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails